Posted by Dedi Nestoriko Sinaga on 2/06/2009
This item was filled under Blogspot Tutorials
For you who are using WP-Polaroid Blogger Template on your blog, there is a problem when we want to show comment box under post. I found a broken link comment, so other people can't leave us comment on our posts. Is it a problem? Ho..ho..ho..of course. Without comment box, we can't interect with our blog visitors. Cause of it is some stucture was lose from the template. The function of that structure is to show the comment text box. Here are steps to fix that problem:
- First, login to your dashboard, click text link Layout, and go to sub menu Edit HTML.
- Give sign in small box inside text "Expand Widget Templates".
- Find the structure below:
<div expr:id='data:widget.instanceId + "_backlinks-container"'>
<b:include data='post' name='backlinks'/>
- Add this structure above the structure which you found in step 3.
<b:include data='post' name='comment-form'/>
- Click SAVE TEMPLATE button
To embed comment box below post, we must do it from blogger draft account, because this feature is still release on Bloger in draft. Blogger in draft is a special version of Blogger where the Blogger try out new features before the Blogger release them to everyone.
- Go to the link : http://draft.blogger.com to enter Blogger in draft.
- On your dashboard, click text link: Settings, and then go to sub menu: Comments.
- On part of Comment Form Placement, chose Embedded below post
- Click SAVE SETTING button.